Q1. What information do we collect?
Q2. How do we use the information we collect?
Q3. With whom do we share your information?
Q4. How do we protect your information?
Q5. What about other
Q6. How can you change your information?
Q7. How do I "unsubscribe"?
Q8. How am I notified of material changes to this Policy?
Q1. What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Site you may provide us with several types of information: personally-identifiable information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis,
• Personal Information. We will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information) through the Site unless you have provided it to us voluntarily (e.g., Site registration, orders of goods and services).
• Web Site Use Information. In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to our Site that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operation system you are using and the domain name of the
• User Created Content. We promote and support active and open debate among our Registered Users through blogs, chat and/or message boards, and other portions of the Site permitting content posted by Registered Users ("User Content"). You are permitted to post User Content so long as all of your postings are done in a lawful and civil manner. We do not claim ownership of User Content; provided, however, you hereby grant us a
• Email Communications. If you open emails from us, we may receive a confirmation noting you opened the email, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also may keep track of what emails we send you. Additionally, we keep a record of what communications you have opted to receive or not to receive.
Q2. How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to:
• Send you newsletters and/or other email communications for which you have registered;
• Contact you about the Kyle Busch, his companies, and his sponsors via telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings (e.g., updates, new products and services, and upcoming events);
• Contact you relating to your registration status;
• Confirm or fulfill an order you have made;
• To better understand your needs and how we can improve and enhance our services;
• Customize the advertising and content you see;
• Monitor compliance with our Terms and Conditions of Use and other applicable agreements and policies; and
• For other purposes disclosed when you provide your information.
By using this Site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do-not-call registry or similar registry. Notwithstanding that your mobile number may be listed on state and/or federal do-not-call registries, we retain the right to contact you via text-message based marketing. In addition, by registering and/or using the Site, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR �310 et seq.), as amended from time to time (the "Rule"). Notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed at the Federal Trade Commission's Do-Not-Call List, we retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the Rule.
Q3. With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your personal information with others under the following circumstances:
• Affiliated Websites and Entities. We may use your personal information in connection with other websites directly affiliated with Kyle Busch Retail, LLC, including kylebusch.com, kylebuschmotorsports.com, kylebuschfoundation.org, and rowdybusch.com. We may also use your personal information in connection with Kyle Busch Motorsports promotions made in connection with Kyle Busch's personal sponsors and partners.
• Service Providers. We may use other companies and individuals to perform supporting functions for products and services offered through the Site on our behalf. For example, from time to time, we may use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit the Site. Such a company may use certain information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to the Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, a third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser as discussed above.
• Protection of Rights. We will release your personal information if we believe such action is appropriate to: (i) comply with legal process, (ii) enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement or (iii) identify, contact or bring legal action against persons who may be causing injury to you or a third party, or to otherwise protect the rights, property or personal safety of KBR, its employees, other Site users or others.
• Asset Transfers. We continue to develop our charitable activities and in doing so might choose to buy other businesses, charities or assets. Personal information is generally one of the transferred assets acquired in such purchases. Also, if we choose to sell some or all of our assets, personal information, including the information collected from you through the Site, could be included in the transferred assets.
• Aggregate Data. In all other circumstances, we may use certain anonymous data automatically generated by our servers so that we can understand how to make the Site more convenient and useful to our audience. In addition, we may share this information, in aggregate form with our current and potential advertisers, service providers and listing providers, partners, affiliates and/or marketing allies so they can try to present advertisements in content more effectively. We may also aggregate information to share information with the public regarding products, services, content or tools that may be of interest to them.
• Third Parties. We may provide other third parties with aggregate � but not individual � information about visitors to our Site. We do not now and do not intend to sell, rent or market personal information about you to third parties.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors of KBR who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email
Kyle Busch Retail, LLC
Attention: WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR
351 Mazeppa Rd
MOORESVILLE, NC 28115
Q4. How Do We Protect Your Information?
• Information Security. You understand and agree that "perfect" security does not exist anywhere, including the Internet. As a result, KBR cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to KBR via its Site, and you do so at your own risk. Notwithstanding this fact, we use encryption/security software in our efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of the information we display and collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction. Your information is kept on servers that are located behind a firewall.
• Evaluation of Information Protection Practices. Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality
Q5. What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by
Q6. How Can You Change Your Information?
To revise or remove personal information you submitted on the Site during registration, the purchase of a product or service, or elsewhere you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make such changes, you expressly authorize us to access your data for purposes of completing your requested modifications and/or deletions. If you would like us to no longer use your personal information, please e-mail us at email@example.com with your request.
Q7. How Do I "Unsubscribe"?
You also have the ability to terminate e-mail correspondence from us at any time. You may be given the chance to opt out of direct mailings when you disclose your e-mail address to us. Further, all of our e-mail correspondence contains an "Unsubscribe" link at the conclusion of the message. To opt out, simply click the link, or, in the case of text messages, send an e-mail to the "Unsubscribe" URL listed in the e-mail, and you will be opted-out of future messages from that particular email service. To opt-out or request that we
Q8. How Am I Notified of Material Changes to This Policy?
We reserve the right to change our privacy policies and procedures in any manner at any time in our sole discretion. If we make material changes to our privacy policies and procedures, we will post those changes on our Site to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.
By using the Site, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Policy. If material changes are made to this Policy, you will signify your agreement with the new Policy by continuing to use the Site thirty days after a notice of
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Kyle Busch Retail, LLC
Attention: WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR
351 Mazeppa Rd
MOORESVILLE, NC 28115